Be part of the kununu engage crew!
We are a SaaS company that tracks employee engagement within small to mid sized companies across various dimensions and provides easily digestible, customisable and actionable insights to the people managers. As a subsidiary of kununu.com and XING, we have aspirations to take this global and therefore we need you to help us grow!
A challenging task
- You will be the voice of our customers. You will develop a deep understanding of their needs and requirements.
- You will define product concepts, design new features and create detailed specifications.
- You will develop and groom a solid product roadmap that prioritises customer experience and benefits.
- You will have a good understanding of the competitive landscape and you will develop yourself as an expert in the employee engagement space.
- You will collaborate closely with our teams of Designers, User researchers, Developers and QA Engineers to deliver a world class product.
- You will act as a bridge between our technology teams In Porto and business teams in Berlin and manage expectations and communications.
- You will use your analytical skills to assess product features via web analytics and data analysis.
A convincing background
- You bring several years of Product Management experience and the ability to deliver excellent customer experience across web and mobile apps to the table.
- You have an extensive experience of working with technology teams on technical topics and delivering complex features.
- You apply both analytical and creative approaches to develop strategies and solve problems.
- You are a team player and like to work in close collaboration with your colleagues.
- You speak English fluently and feel comfortable using it in your professional life.
- You have worked in international setups before and you enjoy working across multiple
- geographic locations.
An inspiring environment
- With your creativity and your strong designing skills, you help us spread the idea of transparency.
- We take pride in providing an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- We offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
- In addition, we provide daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits and drinks.
- Your MacBook can also be used for personal activities outside of work and you have 6 weeks of vacation per year.
Sounds good to you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit xing-se.jobbase.io.