Engel & Völkers Technology’s vision is to provide a multi-service platform that connects all participants in the global real estate market, assists in personal consulting, automates processes and generates competitive advantages for customers through predictive analysis of networked data streams. To support our team of Engel & Völkers Technology GmbH we are looking for you as:
Product Designer (m/w/d)
- We offer you interesting, varied and responsible tasks in an agile company with innovative technologies.
- We offer you the freedom to develop yourself and your ideas so that you can recognize and exploit your full potential.
- We offer short and direct decision-making paths, a flat hierarchy and a family and collegial working atmosphere.
- In addition to flexible working hours based on trust, we also offer home office solutions in consultation with your leader.
- Our strong Tech Community regularly meets for joint team events such as TechTalks, joint breakfast or after-work events and visits MeetUps and conferences.
- We create an environment in which each team member can develop his personal strengths and actively shape his professional mastery.
- We attach great importance to a modern working environment, therefore current notebooks and smartphones belong to the basic equipment.
- We offer you a modern working environment with advanced technology
- Our company headquarters is located in an attractive location in the heart of Hamburg between the Elbphilharmonie and the Elbe.
- Design flows and experiences for our users, with the constant goal of making real estate brokerage simple and delightful.
- Design usable and efficient tools and systems that allow our operation to scale and respond to opportunities faster.
- Use data analysis and continuous user research to generate insights for the next improvements of our products.
- Dig into established processes by deeply understand real estate agents through user research, then find ways to improve them.
- Schedule and run your own user tests with real users to validate your hypothesis through prototypes, whether these are from your own initiative, or from within the Design department or Product teams.
- Build a deep understanding of our users and the problems we are solving for them, beyond the interfaces we build. Because real estate is part of our product, this means understanding our user’s business, the way in which our product helps them, and the concerns they have.
- Together with the Product Managers, lead with insights into customer behavior, and work closely with the Product teams to build the right solution at the right time, with the goal of increasing user understanding, decreasing friction and increasing conversion rate through our funnels.
- Your work contributes to the iterative process integrated into our agile development efforts.
- Work and contribute to the growth of the Product team, by being proactive in improving user research processes, routines, and workflows.
- 3+ years as a Product or UX Designer with strong UX and UI skills, preferably working on broad and sophisticated web or mobile-based products, at a fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments.
- Very strong communication skills. Can speak to a variety of stakeholders—internal and external, in a clear and concise manner. Can explain complex problems and decisions in an easy to understand way, and point to principles, research, or past experience to support.
- A clear sense of intuitive visual design, and an ability to work within a component-based Design System. We use Sketch, Flinto and Axure as our primary tools to create our low to high-fidelity prototypes, and leverage other industry-standard tools to improve our process.
- Ability to define UX problems and goals, map user flows, prototype low fidelity to high fidelity interactions, and oversee the design to development handover.
- A strong focus on research and data-driven design. Performs data analysis by herself and takes the time to understand real user behavior before crafting a solution, including talking to customers and internal stakeholders.
- A strong grasp of behavioral and heuristic principles. Substantial experience applying this in your design work.
- Willing to ask questions and challenge established opinions in order to get the right outcome.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com