Webseite Flaconi GmbH
Flaconi is a premium online shop for perfume and beauty products in Germany. Since 2011, Flaconi offers a great selection of perfumes, skincare products, make-up, organic cosmetics and professional hair care. In addition to a perfect customer service, a high-class website and an intuitive user design, a lot of information on the products makes shopping at Flaconi an emotional and unique experience. The successful E-Commerce company was already honoured with many online awards. In 2015, the ProSiebenSat.1 group acquired the majority of shares for Flaconi.
- Define and drive Flaconi’s Product vision and strategy based on our overall company vision
- Guide the Product management team in defining and owning the Product roadmap and the individual annual themes/goals for the cross-functional development teams
- Be the chief stakeholder manager for the integration of non-tech company functions such as Sales, Marketing and Customer Service in the definition and prioritization of Product goals and themes
- Lead by example in developing and growing our Product team to greatness and mastery as well as helping to hire new amazing colleagues
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction for our team of experienced Product Owners and Managers
- Define and track KPIs to measure performance and purposeful development of our Products
- Foster collaboration and partnership between Product and Engineering to create products and services that amaze as well as inspire our customers and drive revenue
- Coach the cross-functional teams to build products and services in an efficient, collaborative, and fun way
- You have 8+ years of practice in Product discovery and agile Product management
- You have 4+ years experience in successfully building, leading and developing high performing teams in a scaled scrum/agile environment
- You can bridge the gap between business and technology through a deep understanding of complex business processes and requirements
- You bring the analytical skills and rigor to analyze the necessary data to evaluate opportunities and autonomously make or foster well-founded product decisions
- You have successfully managed internal and external stakeholders to add value to the company and Product strategy
- You can quickly adapt to new challenges as needed while maintaining a clear mind set and razor-sharp focus
- You are an amazing communicator in English (German a plus) and can unite cross-functional teams with Product strategy through influence and inspiration as well as by dealing with conflicts in a graceful manner
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and creative approach to problem solving
- You excitedly champion, encourage, and nurture shared core values and you deeply care about the vision and the success of Flaconi
What can we offer you?
- An open company culture shaped by transparent decisions, team spirit, hands-on mentality and honest feedback
- A casual working atmosphere on first-name basis and without any dress code
- The possibility to make a paid sabbatical leave as well as additional measures for a smooth work-life balance, e. g. flexible working times and home-office option
- Compatibility of job and family using different childcare options
- Cost takeover of the public transport ticket and the usage of attractive discounts in and beyond our online-shop
- Team events, fresh fruits & veggies as well as beverages
- Who let the dogs out? – dogs are allowed
- Various training opportunities as well as English courses
- A lot of challenges as well as the room for own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and high responsibility
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date and your salary expectation. Please direct your application to Lea Krumland.
To apply for this job please visit flaconi-jobs.personio.de.