Talentformation is a company that believes in empowered teams, the power of networking, flat hierarchies and working remotely as a team. We develop digital products and organizations for medium-sized companies and corporations that are serious about digitization and are willing to align their business model with the market and their employees. We are driven by the goal of creating a sustainable positive impact for our clients and their customers.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- You are responsible for the overall management of development of core digital products and organizations, including the set up of organizational frameworks.
- You closely work with highly motivated, agile digital product teams and are the right hand of Head of Product and maintain close contact with the client’s management.
- You work at eye level and have a clear understanding of the content, orchestrating the various leveles of our project management tools, thus establishing the framework for project success.
- You actively trigger impulses for successful development in the dimensions of product, organization, controlling and architecture.
- Your responsibilities also include the planning and monitoring of resources, budgets, scope and timings.
- You are responsible for your own cross-team sub-products, such as the introduction of operating processes.
YOUR KNOW HOW
- After your ideally business-oriented studies, you were able to gain at least 5 years of extensive project management experience in agile IT and change projects.
- You already have experience in the context of building and/or migrating large, ideally transaction-oriented digital platforms as well as with parallel change in traditional companies.
In addition, your business knowledge enables you to evaluate measures in terms of effectiveness and effect on the bottom line.
- You are familiar with agile software development and the basic principles and processes and have experience with Jira and Confluence as well as common project management tools.
- You are used to and enjoy communicating with management at eye level. At the same time, you are able to establish a good rapport with product owners and developers.
Even in stressful situations you always keep calm and have an overview.
- We are looking for personalities who work solution-oriented and on their own responsibility, behave in a clear and team-oriented manner, like to think outside the box and complete their tasks with enthusiasm, passion and maximum reliability. Continuous personal and professional development is a matter of course for you.
Degree in business administration, business informatics, media informatics or media sciences
WHAT WE OFFER
With challenging projects in dynamic markets and a highly motivated team of experts, we offer you an exciting and varied work environment in a growing organization.
You will continuously be exploring new technologies and methods of product development, as we regularily recruit and integrate highly experienced product managers from leading tech companies.
At Talentformation we believe in the importance of personal growth.
We foster this both personally and professionally by offering our talents targeted training courses and expert coaching.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com