Join the financial revolution!
Kreditech is a pre-eminent European FinTech company headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Funded by some of the most respected global investors, e.g. JC Flowers, Varde Partners, Peter Thiel, IFC, Rakuten, Blumberg Capital, Victory Park, Kreditech has so far raised 135m EUR in equity and 190M EUR in refinancing capital. We use state-of-the-art proprietary, artificial intelligence based risk underwriting models and e2e digital financial processes to issue installment and micro loans to households in five markets on three continents: Spain, Poland, Russia, Czech Republic and Mexico. More then 300 employees represent more than 40 nationalities and provide full spectrum of professions required to build a modern, digital financial services disruptor.
- Envision, plan, scope and develop state-of-the-art e2e digital consumer lending products;
- Your products today consist of two core groups: installment loans and microloans and will be adding new product lines in the future as opportunities arise;
- Bring to bear your expertise of consumer finance into designing lean, scalable, (in some cases almost) fully digital, modular lending product features, processes and procedures along the full life-cycle of a loan: informing, offering, KYC, underwriting, buying/selling, transacting, amending, extending, collecting, closing of the product;
- Your scalable lending processes will need to enable modifications and adaptations necessary in the global context (modularity, flexibility);
- Your processes will strike best balance between customer experience, commercial effectiveness, cost, scalability, reliability;
- Closely partner with core teams and professions necessary to deliver state-of-the art e2e process: development, infrastructure, marketing, risk, underwriting, collections, accounting and controlling, country teams, customer service, legal;
- Make sure your products are fully compliant with respective country regulations in which Kreditech operates: licensing, KYC, funding, risk, customer data protection, reporting;
- Introduce layers of lending innovations in every round of KT release and portfolio cycle;
- Setup rigorous process management discipline at KT, including appropriate maturity model to the discipline, and introduce professional Business Process Management tools (BPM);
- Challenge the banking world with the degree of excellence of our digital process advantage in lending;
- Be a core contributor to further international expansion and product rollouts into new countries and manage adaptations to the need of local markets;
- Report to member of Senior Leadership Team member – VP Loan Products;
- Your products are global: 5 countries on 3 continents, set to add new geographies in 2017-2019;
- Be located in Hamburg, with 10-15% requirement for international travel;
- You will be a member of a team of +8 (business), working in fully integrated fashion with the engineering team of +15 (dev, test), orchestrating 10+ stakeholder teams/functions with directly influenced capacity of +50;
- Your team and stakeholders will be truly diverse, global community consisting of 20+ nationalities;
- Have a keen eye on new opportunities in the fintech space and help redefining the strategic vision;
- Join a team of highly passionate product professionals known for excellence in digital transformation space.
- You have a background in consumer lending product feature, process and procedure management and development of at least 4-6 years;
- We will strongly prefer a consumer finance professional with as much exposure to digital and direct channels in sales, delivery, service and engagement as possible;
- Should you be exceptional in lending and demonstrate a passion for digital transformation of lending while having somewhat less of a digital exposure for now then we will support you in bringing your digital business credentials to a global state-of-the-art level;
- You have proven experience in designing effective and efficient processes in a multi-functional, ideally multi-national context;
- You will have formal university education in either of: finance, banking, economics, business, product, process management, business operations or other related fields;
- You follow recent trends in digital transformation of financial services;
- You can assume both the customer perspective and the business perspective;
- Understanding of web technologies (eg. html/css/js) or financial services process and technical stack (product factory, middle-office, back-end) will be a plus;
- You are an expert in engaging with Finance, Risk, Sales and Distribution, Legal and Engineering;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have demonstrated capability of working effectively in an international working environment;
- As a plus, you follow recent trends in digital transformation of financial services / FinTech;
- You are passionate for what you chose to do.
How to apply
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://www.kreditech.com/careers/job/640210/?gh_jid=640210 →