We are looking for the right people to join our well-funded, growing open source company and to help us continue building exciting technology that makes our users happy. Right now we are looking for new additions to our product management team working out of Berlin, Austin, Zürich, or Konstanz*. If you think you would be a great fit, why don’t you apply?
Who you are
Apart from enjoying working in an interactive, highly motivated team that’s always fun (or so we think), we expect you to have:
- 3 yrs+ experience with PaaS or SaaS products, either as product owner, product manager, or in a related role and driving a successful SaaS product from definition to production.
- Technical understanding of highly scalable event-driven microservices, cloud-native architecture, cloud security, and cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Strategic and agile mindset, willing to drive the success of our products forward.
- Strong communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders in different parts of the organization
Nice to have includes:
- Understanding of packaging and pricing of PaaS or SaaS products.
- Experience with certification and penetration testing.
- Experience in the data science space or a related field.
What’s the job
Your experience will help us to accelerate our plans for the cloud. With the product team, you’ll help shape our SaaS strategy and ensure a pleasant experience for the end-user. You’ll partner with our engineering team to identify and implement customer requirements, including security, compliance, governance. You’ll join forces with our UX team and engage with customers to define new, impactful features. Our CloudOps team will enjoy working with you on audits, penetration testing and – of course – making sure things run smoothly. You’ll help our customer care team to make everyone using our software even happier in the future.
Who we are
We are a rapidly growing, young company developing software for performing advanced data science. We are a highly interactive team and very enthusiastic about developing solutions for our users. Our open source KNIME Analytics Platform, developed together with the community, is transforming the data science landscape. It is popular among its very active user community as well as among IT analysts. Our commercial KNIME Server enables enterprises to responsibly integrate advanced analytics into their operations. In this way, KNIME helps organizations nurture new user populations that want to exploit the benefits of data science and advanced analytics while remaining strongly committed to open source.
*Though we are happy to have applicants from further away, we’re not offering relocation benefits for this position.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.workable.com.