Webseite tridion benefits GmbH
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior / Lead Product Designer to define and contribute to the UX and UI of our web and mobile applications. As part of our Product Team, you will seek to understand users’ needs, motivations as well as pain points, and align them with the goals of the business to deliver innovative, delightful and high-impact user experiences.
You will define the experience the user has with our product. Hence you think products, not websites! This means your focus is on system thinking instead of content and marketing. You like complexity and are a structured thinking person with an analytical mindset – at the same time you have the empathy for users’ needs.
Once here you will…
- Plan and conduct usability tests and user interviews to iterate towards an optimal UX as well as utilize user testing insights and feedback to guide design decisions.
- Keep business requirements in mind.
- Contribute to the UX vision and strategy for our web as well as mobile application and turn complex problems and workflows into intuitive experiences. (through app and site structures, flows, …)
- Create high-fidelity designs and maintain our pattern library.
- Know your limits and work with other designers who might be needed for the task at hand.
- More than 5 years of experience as a product designer and a minimum of one year experience working as a design lead
- You bring an understanding of Front-End Development
- Experience in building a user experience for fairly complex products (e.g. finance or insurance products) and understanding that solving complex problems is a team effort.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- You can defend and rationalize your design decisions using best practices and principles.
- You feel comfortable thinking beyond given tasks and have fun in defining work processes and culture.
- Working with Figma, Miro, Confluence, Jira and Zoom is familiar to you.
We are looking for a product designer with capabilities in UX as well as UI.
- Be part of our truly cross-functional product team covering UX/UI, frontend, backend as well as infrastructure concerns.
- A great team: We promote a quality first (TDD) and strong agile mindset putting the team in charge of significantly influencing the product roadmap.
- Flat hierarchies in a dynamic, open working atmosphere with a startup culture and a strong sense of unity.
- Modern work tools with cloud-based work design and the possibility of working from home.
- Transparently and inclusively defined and communicated company objectives by aligning all departments based on OKR.
- A benBuddy who supports you during your onboarding.
- #sustainability: We work every day to contribute to the preservation of ecological, social and ethical foundations of our society.
- What we praise is what you get: Employee Benefits!
As part of our team, you’re part of something big: we want to change the world of employee benefits and grow with you.
We have been supporting companies in the area of employee benefits for over 13 years. bendesk is the modern and digital solution for efficiently managing the additional services for employees. We stand for digitized and automated workflows as well as individual and tailor-made processes. As a B2B2C company, both, the employer and the employee are advised and supported by us and our tool.
Let’s become Europe’s leading platform for employee benefits – together!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bendesk.jobs.personio.de.