Be part of the kununu engage family!
kununu engage is a SaaS tool that tracks and measures employee sentiment in order to help companies create better work environments for their employees.
As a subsidiary of kununu.com and XING, we have aspirations to take this global and therefore we need you to help us grow!
A challenging task:
- You will define product concepts, design new features and create specifications for web and mobile.
- You will use your analytical skills to assess product features via A/B testing, web analytics and data analysis.
- You will be supporting a Scrum process involving multiple engineering teams.
- You will collaborate closely with our team of Developers, QA Engineers and UX Architects.
- You will be taking ownership of key features of a new product in a growing sector.
A convincing background:
- You have at least 2 years of Product Management experience involving web or mobile apps.
- You apply both analytical and creative approaches to develop strategies and solve problems.
- You have high demands for quality and do not stop until they are met.
You are a team player and like to work in close collaboration with your colleagues.
- A technical background is not mandatory but would definitely be an asset.
- You are fascinated by issues and topics in human resources and employee experience as well as the fast-moving online market.
- You speak English fluently and feel comfortable using it in your professional life. German skills are a plus.
An inspiring environment:
- A dynamic office in the heart of Berlin.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchy and open collaboration.
- Learning budgets and training opportunities.
- Regular team events and loads of fun.
To apply for this job please visit xing-se.jobbase.io.