Small is beautiful, welcome to enfore…
through our hardware and software solution, we aim to help over 200 million companies everyday to stay competitive in a digitalized world. Our vision is simple, the mission is not: to enable every business to enjoy the scale and efficiencies previously reserved for larger companies. Working at enfore is not necessarily something for everyone. Not because we are better or worse, but because we do our best, every day to improve our product and ourselves as a collective. If you are looking to really make a difference and use your skills in a sustainable way, you have come to the right place.
As a Junior Product Owner (m/f/d) at enfore, you will join an experienced and international team who values and practices transparency, supportive feedback, and direct communication. You will be responsible for influencing and contributing to business outcomes and road map definitions. You will work across teams facilitating the implementation of high-quality features and user stories.
- You will assist and support the planning and coordination of our software development and create our innovative product for our customers
- You create and maintain the product backlog and support the preparation of user stories for the development team
- You understand requirements and translate them into user stories
- You coordinate internal and external stakeholders who are relevant for the successful development of our products
- You have a clear vision of the product roadmap guided by customer and stakeholder feedback and market research
- You understand the business domain or the features from an end-user perspective
- You are not only committed to the process, but also to the end product and its vision
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on information technology, e.g. computer science, business informatics or comparable studies
- Initial professional experience in the context of internships or a student trainee position as well as interest in classic and agile project management, software development and requirements management
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working, hands-on mentality and team player ● Basic technical understanding of programming languages
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate the business requirements to your team
- Very good knowledge of German and English for national and international cooperation
- A wide, varied and evolving range of tasks in a product driven environment
- A brilliant and experienced team
- Flexible working hours and 28 days’ holiday p.a.
- A top notch office in the center of Hamburg
- Jobticket support
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the workforce
- Franzbrötchen, fruits & nuts, self roasted coffee from one of our customers
- Being part in a product forge that is unique in Europe where you matter
Questions? We are happy to hear from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com