Talentformation is a company that believes in empowered teams, the power of networking, flat hierarchies and working remotely as a team. We develop digital products and organizations for medium-sized companies and corporations that are serious about digitization and are willing to align their business model with the market and their employees. We are driven by the goal of creating a sustainable positive impact for our clients and their customers.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- You will lead cross-functional teams from different domains laterally and support them from the initial understand phase through the solution finding and testing phase to implementation and operation as well as marketing.
- Your content focus will be on ensuring impact goals by developing a powerful product vision derived from the target business model and concretizing the supporting outcome-oriented roadmaps.
- You will support us in the further development of our CTB approach based on your learnings and insights from the different projects.
- You will support us in the further development and delivery of trainings on the CTB approach.
- You will be an active member of the TFN network and are available to all POs as a contact person for this topic area and provide advice and support.
YOUR KNOW HOW
In your role you see yourself as a customer problem solver who quickly understands the potential of technologies and always strives for ambitious business goals. You will need to be aware that the positive impact of a business model depends on its business potential and that these must align with customer and employee goals.
You have no inhibitions about working in the “engine room” of product development and rolling up your sleeves.
You have many years of operational and strategic experience in digital product management.
You have learned to deal with the stress potential arising from the further development of high-traffic platforms by focusing on the important tasks and ensuring that your products and platforms are characterized by a very high level of robustness and test automation.
You have completed a technical, media or business education or a corresponding degree.
We are looking forward to you as a person who works in a solution-oriented independent manner, behaves clearly and is team-oriented, likes to think outside the box and handles tasks with enthusiasm, passion and highest reliability. Continuous professional and personal development is an expected part of your job.
WHAT WE OFFER
With challenging projects in dynamic markets and a highly motivated team of experts, we offer you an exciting and varied work environment in a growing organization.
You will continuously be exploring new technologies and methods of product development, as we regularily recruit and integrate highly experienced product managers from leading tech companies.
At Talentformation we believe in the importance of personal growth.
We foster this both personally and professionally by offering our talents targeted training courses and expert coaching.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org